Hi Troops!

        Hope all is well.

        I've just checked in BZ#14903 which changes the names of the flow
        sendPage* functions as previously discussed in the 'flow wishlist'
        thread.

        Unfortunately the change is *not* backwards compatible so please be
        careful and update any flow code you might have locally after updating.

        The changes are:

        sendPage() becomes sendPageAndWait()
        sendPageAndContinue() becomes sendPage()

        The last one is the tricky one because the method names are
        essentially swapped.

        The changes themselves were discussed in the following threads:

        http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103796994100696&w=2
        http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103798846821855&w=2
        http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103834225818942&w=2

        If there's any problems please let me know.

        Cheers,

        Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: