From: "Christopher Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 11:26 PM
Subject: RE: [Proposal] Implementing XMLForm with Flow

Ivelin,

Not sure if you realize this already, but you can use all those Java API's
from the flow layer if you need them. Rhino provides bidirectional
interoperability with Java: you can create java objects and call their
methods from JavaScript, and you can extend Java classes and implement Java
interfaces in JavaScript.

Regards,

Chris