Ivelin Ivanov wrote:
Sorry I wasn't clear before.
I know you can call Java from the flow.
The question is how to use the flow in a way which significantly reduces
code while making the maintenance easier and improving the readability.
I think this is a serious challenge and I'd love to see the results as well.

Ivelin has a good point: if the sitemap+flowscript can't come up with an elegant way to replace the current XMLForm functionality (it doesn't have to 'clone' the logic, but cover the exact same functional needs) we might need to rethink our strategy toward cocoon web applications.

Try to beat the existing XMLForm wizard demo.
If you succeed, it will be great !
Yes, indeed. It will clear *much* confusion that many people see to have on the fact that XMLForm can solve all those webapp needs.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>