Christopher Oliver wrote:
After you get it running, here's a link to some documentation for using it: http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/debugger.html.

Regards,

Chris

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Marcus Crafter wrote:

Hi All,

Hope all is well.
I've just checked-in support for using the Rhino JavaScript debugger
with Cocoon flow.
Cheers,
Marcus

Holy cow! that rocks the planet!

Marcus, could you please write a little howto on how to set it up for somebody (me!) that has *no idea* on where to find the Rhino Visual debugger?

I'm sure tons of other people will appreciate as well. Don't let your work go wasted because nobody is able to do what you can do.

Thanks much much much :)
Exactly what I needed right now (at least I think so not tried to get it working yet) - thanks Marcus.

I've copied the text of the original mail, together with the documentation link (thanks Christopher) to the Wiki, please add an more notes on it's set up there (http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=DebugFlowScripts) - this *has* to go into the documentation.

Ross