Subrahmanya, Noida wrote:
Hi,
  I am using SocratesXML ( now onwards called as TotalXML) as database. I am
able to run application in 2.0.3.
Does any changes required for 2.0.4?
Not that I'm aware of. DatabaseManager is shared among the XML:DB components (well... not exactly, but you get the idea), so there should be no problem in referencing a registered database from a different class.

I'm currently dowloading the Socrated stuff... 67MB to go. If it's an easy install I'll see what I can do to help you out with that.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino