Vadim:

Can you tell me where we can put the tag or a similar tag? The people that
use XSP has not option to make use of <session:getxml> as is written in:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/developing/webapps/authentication.html
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/developing/webapps/session.html

This tag try to fill the gap. Also I am aware of that you tell:

<snip from="Vadim">
Intent was to *deprecate* session-related
functionality from request helper and request logicsheet and phase-out
this eventually.
</snip>

I know in the Java Servlet Specification 2.3 this functionallity is
deprecated but nobody want here to comment nothing about that.

Please dont get me wrong. I just want to contribute to this fabulous project.

Antonio Gallardo

Vadim Gritsenko dijo: