Leszek Gawron wrote:
I'm using cocoon to communicate with MS SQL Server via MS JDBC driver (Java
1.3). After switching to current HEAD I get an error message that did not
exist in my previous version:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Error executing
statement:      select id, ope_opeid from gemini_users where device_id =
'ouzo'    : java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for
JDBC]0 is not a valid row parameter value for the ResultSet.Absolute method.

Is this a bug or a matter of configuration?
        ouzo

Do you use the limit feature?
--
Torsten