Jeff Turner wrote:

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 08:52:23PM +0100, Steven Noels wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

I hereby propose Jeff Turner for cocoon committership. He is one of the major forces behind Forrest and has been proposing important patches and features addition to the main Cocoon repository.

+1

Wohoo! :) Thanks for the nomination, it is an honour.

David & I asked some time ago, but he prefered keeping low-profile at that time. But I'm sure he won't refuse the offer if it comes from you :-)

Well obviously, David and Steven.. pfft, they're not nearly as good as
Stefano ;)  No, only joking.. in fact David ought to be everyone's Cocoon
role-model, doing unglamorous but essential things like improving docs
and validation. But I digress..

As I said then, Forrest will always be my main focus.  I want it to be
Cocoon's killer app: dead-simple site generation, filling the vast low-
to medium-complexity publishing niche that Cocoon currently misses.  If
you all don't mind this user-centric perspective and associated low
'commit rate',

We value quality over quantity :-)

Vadim

then I'd count it an honour to be a committer, and do what
I can to help.

--Jeff