Michael Melhem wrote:
On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 02:18:01PM +0100, Steven Noels wrote:

Torsten Curdt wrote:

What about setting up a birthday calendar ;)
serverspace for free! serverspace for free! look over here!

granted, this wasn't a good one, but since this thread has gone crazy anyhow ... ;-)

OK some OT humour here:-

I was thinking we could encourage more female involvement in Cocoon, by starting a MEN OF COCOON CALENDER 2003.

Of course...Stefano would have to be Mr January ;) Sort the rest of the
months out amongst yourselves. :P
ahahah ROTFLMAO :-)

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>