Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:
> Geoff Howard wrote:
>
>> Is there a general level of comfort that the build requires this much
>> memory??
>
> I'm personally not that comfortable (expecially since I only have 192Mb
> on my machine and can't even upgrade it anymore :/) but the cocoon build
>  system is huge and very complex so it doesn't surprise me that it needs
>  that much memory.

today morning I was checking how much memmory it requieres on my Red Hat
Linux 8.0 machine. Using the Linux command "top" it goes to the maximum on
javadocs compiles. There was 2 process running that together used almost
230MB. Every process used 50% of this number.

Maybe it can helps.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.