From: Pier Fumagalli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 1:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WEB-INF] MicroStep #1: getRealPath()

On 31/1/03 16:38, "Vadim Gritsenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>

> javac works only with files, resource just won't cut it. Some other
> places also need file instead of resource.

Absolutely right. But in details, javac needs a specific kind of resource,
the libraries and classes against which it needs to compile, and given that
now all we do is look in "WEB-INF/classes" and "WEB-INF/lib/*.(jar|zip)",
well, that should be placed somewhere else (we shouldn't rely on getRealPath
for that).