"Vadim Gritsenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don't worry, I've done the script. Here is first result:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-cocoon2/

Good! :-) Just a couple of things: add a UMASK definition at the beginning
of your script to 002, and do both of the branches (2.0 and head)... I just
removed both of them from APMAIL so that we can control them and stuff...

Actually, I modified your script, it's now in
/www/cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-cocoon2/.snapshot/snapshot.sh...

I'd rather do everything in /www because there's not much disk space in
user's homes, and then I also changed things around a little bit...

Look up at the page, and tell me what you guys think, I have the script in
my crontab (so, Vadim, remove it from yours :-) and it runs at 2300 hours,
everyone should be able to modify it...

    Pier