Marc Fleischeuers wrote:
I'm very impressed with the new build system. It makes Cocoon look almost
like a sane product now.
eheh, yeah, I have the same feeling :)

The errors that have been reported w/ oracle.jdbc, org.xml.database and some
others have to do with minor typos in tools/src/blocks-build.xsl. I have
appended a patch that remedies these typos.
I've fixed it already.

The error with IOException: webapp/samples/sitemap.xmap are because the
enitre samples directory is not copied to ${build.webapp}/samples. The
second patch fixes that, but someone might take a look at it see if it acts
as intended.
The samples don't work yet and I want to refactor things rather heavily so don't bother patching that part since it might get thrown away.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>