Stefano Mazzocchi wrote, On 26/02/2003 13.44:
Jeremy Quinn wrote:
I personally feel that the 'slash-edit' project in scratchpad is due for removal.

It was a nice idea, and a few people did stuff with it, but as an idea for how to build an editor is is (I hope) obsolete.

We need to be looking at FlowScript + XForms and FlowScript + Xopus IMHO.

I agree. So go ahead and blast it.

I used it to start the editing stuff in Forrest, and simplified it.
So if anyone is interested we can continue there and add the nice things you talk about :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -