On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >
> >> Take a look at the JARs in sandbox and the JARs in blocks.  There are
> >> several snapshot releases of JARs (with the date they were built), but
> >> an older version is in sandbox while a newer version is in blocks.
> >

> > I don't know where you got that from, but I'm pretty positive there are
> > no jar duplicates in our CVS tree. The problem might be the build target
> > that builds the eclipse project file.
>
> Like I said, look in the sandbox directory heirarchy and in the blocks
> directory heirarchy.  The JARs are there.
>
> >> That would ease the stress on the CVS
> >> server (downloading and trying to keep all these JARs up to date).  It
> >> would also make sure that the same version of each JAR is used in each
> >> location.
> >

> > They are, trust me.
> >

> You see, when I see
>
> $xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/lib/
>       slide-kernel-20020130.jar
>       slide-roles-20020130.jar
>       slide-stores-20020130.jar
>
> and
>
> $xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/slide/lib/
>       slide-kernel-20030208.jar
>       slide-roles-20030208.jar
>       slide-stores-20030208.jar
>
> I am not as positive as you are.

Thats my fault :-/ The lib went into the wrong directory, but I'll fix
that. Another thing is that commons-logging only be used by the Slide
block. If I move commons-logging into the Slide block
all compiles fine, but I'm a bit worried about the new build system.
So I'll hope I don't break anything if I move this lib into the Slide
block.

Stephan.