[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is there a link between this bug 16580 and my problem below??

When I compile my project in Eclipse and then try to load the samples page this error
appears:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from
file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/samples/sitemap.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type 'file' is not
defined for 'generate' at
file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/samples/sitemap.xmap:117:56

It seems that the application cannot find the file generator component (JAR lib).

This new compiler could resolve the problem?

I would be very surprised if it did.

The new compiler works on XSP pages only, everything else is a problem with your setup. (suggestion, use the new build system and jetty)

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>