Hi,

The latest changes to DOMStreamer broke my code in several places due to the fact that
the NamespaceNormalizingDOMStreamer is outputting xml declarations during each stream(
Node ) call, resulting in xml declarations all over the place in my output. I think
that DOMStreamer should only output such a declaration if the Node to stream is of
type Document. Reasonable?

Anyway, I fixed the problem by setting DOMStreamer.setNormalizeNamespacesOn( false ).
Perhaps this should also be the default setting, as "This class
[NamespaceNormalizingDOMStreamer] has of course more overhead then the normal
DOM-streamer, so only use it in cases where it's needed" (quoted from the
NamespaceNormalizingDOMStreamer javadoc).

Unico