Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Thanks, so we can close the bug?

Carsten

Well, in my daytime job I am pushing for a policy whereby we don't close bugs until we have a repeatable test case ... but last time I heard someone mentioning the lack of unit tests in Cocoon, he was more or less appointed committer on the spot when he "volunteered" to write them himself ;-). So I guess I'd better keep my mouth shut and tell you: yes, please, close it!

Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]