On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 12:31 PM, Diana Shannon wrote:

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 05:32 AM, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

I suggest linking to http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/mirror.cgi#nightly but
I guess that's your intention ;-)

Yes, but at that point we'll have to re-build the site once again...

<snip/>

In the future, I think it's better if more committers would share the burden of updating the live site cvs every now and then, particularly those with greater bandwidth connections. In the hopes that this will happen, I'll post detailed instructions on how this can be done on wiki. (I've posted email instructions on two separate occasions in the past which I will now fine tune.)

Hi Diana,

Thanks for the effort you are making.

It would be great to have some documentation on this stuff ... we ALL ought to be able to do it!

regards Jeremy