Steven Noels wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

So far the logicsheet looks good, but can't this be added to the util logicsheet which also gives access to the "resolver" (another predefined XSP variable) ? Having a one-tag logicsheet seems overkill to me ;-)

Surely I can add it to the util logicsheet, but can you explain me what the relationship could be between a sitemap parameter and resolver? I've looked briefly into util.xsl but cannot find what you're aiming at.

Hm. Bruno just pointed me out that I might as well be misinterpreting your answer and that you just want to explain me util.xsl is the correct logicsheet to add this element too. Right?

Exactly. I was referring to the resolver since it's one of the predefined XSP variables and it doesn't have it's own dedicated logicsheet.

Sylvain