Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Now, if my sitemap doesn't use *any* flow elements, would the jar need to be in the classloader?

Nope, since the flow-related treeprocessor classes deal with flow interfaces rather than with the JS implementation. So we need the flow-related interfaces (only o.a.c.c.flow.Interpreter AFAICS) to be present in the core, but can perfectly live without the implementation jars.

Uh, cool. I don't think that Carsten is against having a few Kb of classes in the cocoon.jar as long as he can take the rhyno.jar away.

That would pretty much solve the issue without having to do anything.

Carsten?