OK. I think you could get that effect by modifying JavaScriptInterpreter.set/getSessionScope(). Right now these associate the scope with the uri prefix of the current environment. Instead, to get the behavior you describe, I guess it should be associated with the top-most parent of the current sitemap that has a flow defined in it. Any ideas on how to implement that?

Regards,

Chris