On 26 Mar 2003, Bruno Dumon wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 11:52, Stephan Michels wrote:

> > > Do you mean Chaperon has been improved for better wiki parsing?
> > > I might have a need for this (=volunteer for the parsing) in the next
> > > few days.
> >
> > The last version is the current CVS, which reads almost all elements from
> > wiki.cocoondev.org.
>
> I assume this is the same parser as used in the chaperon wiki sample
> page?
>
> I've noticed it's easy to break it by simple putting two single quotes
> almost anywhere ('') without matching '' somewhere else (or for that
> matter, __ or [ or whatever). Is this something that can be fixed or is
> it an inherent limitation of the chaperon parser?

Yes, exception handling is sometimes a difficult thing. At moment I have
made it like the validation of the xml parser. If a document owns an error
the transformer will produce a ProcessingException, so that the pipeline
fails complete(all or nothing).

> AFAIU wikis don't have a concept of invalid syntax so parsing should
> never fail.

What do you mean is something like error-recovery strategies. Yes, it's
on the todo list of chaperon. Until now I don't have the time to implement
this. But that comes...

Stephan.