Richard,

Sorry, but this won't work and is not intended to work (I discussed this
with Ovidiu some months ago). He told me to think the other way around -
the flow should be your ONLY controller and decides which page will be
sended to the client.

Up to now I didn't run into this problem again but may be you come up
with a use case where it is not possible to solve a problem this way
please let us know!

Regards,
Reinhard