Thanks Chris,

if you like you can change this in RequestURIModule too ;-) It is impl. a
little bit different so I didn't get a compile error :-)

Volker

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get the following build error with the current CVS, it compiles inside
> Eclipse but not using
> "Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1_07-b02)"
>

> C:
\Data\Eclipse\workspace-opensource\cocoon-2.1\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\
> components\modules\input\BaseLinkModule.java:120:
> unreported exception
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException;
> must be caught or declared to be thrown
>                     add(getAttribute(name, modeConf, objectModel) );
>                         ^

Fascinating, according to your diff below it does declare to throw a
ConfigurationException. Anyway, your code is indeed better (I shouldn't
look at patches when in a hurry. This is now two mistakes on one
submitted patch.... :-(

Cheers.

             Chris.

--