Hi,

may be we can write:

Object value = getAttribute(name, modeConf, objectModel);
return (value == null ? null : new Object[]{value});

If the value is null no Object[] is generated. You need to know, that I am
the best friend of the GC ;-)
Sorry for the nitpicking ;-)

Volker

Hello Christian,

applying to your commit message and in comparison to the second example
shouldn't it be

return (result[0] == null? null : result);

Otherwise it seems to make no sense.

Joerg