Upayavira wrote:

Unico,

Okay. But why do you want to create a Cocoon object as independent from the Cocoon bean? Why can't the bean create and configure it for you?

1) because CocoonBean is single threaded and I need to run concurrent
requests.

Fair enough.

I'm not following this thread closely -- but CocoonBean should have threadsafe methods. If there is no even one threadsafe method, we should provide one. All setters and configuration methods should remain singlethreaded, but should be at least one threadsafe method to do the main job -- serve requests.

Vadim