Hi there,

In Cocoon 1.8.x, my application use beans that return a DOM Node Object.
 public Node foo(){..};) and I call them from my XSP page like
<xsp:expr>mybean.foo()</xsp:expr>

Now I would like to upgrade this for Cocoon 2, but I'm not sure whether
Cocoon2 will support this Node interface, since I'm avare that it uses the
Sax document model.

Do I need to create a new class that supports the XML Frament interface for
this and  return it insteed of Dom nodes ?

thanks,

- tony