Hi All,

When processing XML files using XSLT, with Cocoon 1.8.2 and Xalan, I get
sometimes these errors:

org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: Warning: can't output text
before document element!  Ignoring...

and

org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: Can't have more than one root
on a DOM!

This while processing the file from the command line using Saxon and Xalan
C++ doesn't give any errors but a fine result...

This while seeing "XSL Error: SAX Exception" in the DOS window where I
started up Tomcat/Cocoon.

Is this because I didn't write well fromed XSLT's and Xalan is stricter when
used within Cocoon? Or is it something else?

If anybody knows it would be a great help.

Joost Fleuren.