From: tapan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 9:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: HI HELP ME

Have you put cocoon.properties file in WEB-INF folder and given correct path
in web.xml file ?
I got this from cocoon documentation for you  ::
""Next you need to edit the $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/WEB-INF/web.xml file to
point to the Cocoon properties file in the same directory. Do this by
changing the text conf/cocoon.properties to WEB-INF/cocoon-properties. Note
that this path is a relative path must be so. Don't try to use an absolute
path here. It won't work. Also note that the web.xml file describes how to
map .xml requests to the Cocoon servlet.""

Happy installaiton!! BTW after some hit and trail you will install it even
without help. Hopefully you might have installed it before this message
reaches you...
Tapan