> > Hello,
> > When creating an app, i run into the following problem:
> >
> > When i create a dynamic DOM (or JDOM) object
> > (let's say in my servlet or another class), how can i pass this object
> > cocoon?
>
>you cannot pass a DOM from a servlet to cocoon unless you serialize it.
>you can pass a DOM from another class to cocoon using a standard method
>call.
Ok, let me rephrase a little:
I build a httpServlet which in return generates(depending on parameters), a
DOM object or a servletResponse.
Normal xml requests are handled by cocoon using the getDocument() method
in my producer.

But in this case, the producer is not invoked, because i address the
servlet. the response of the servlet however, can be a normal
servletResponse, or a DOM document, which i want to process using cocoon.
Does this sound stupid, or did i go left where i had to go right in my
approach?
btw: i'm using C1.

cheers,
Cyriel