Hi,

After my issues with C1, I decided that C2 sounded worth a look.  I
installed it, reading the INSTALL document, running into every problem
listed in the FAQ, one by one (so congrats to whoever put that together ;)
but was then left with one more...

  type   internal-server-error
  message   The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available.
  description  org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's
sitemap is not available.
  sender   org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
  source   Cocoon servlet
  request-uri
    /cocoon/
  exception
    org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is
not available.

I don't quite understand what the role of the sitemap is... can anyone help?

--
| John J. Lehmann, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+ More trivia soon, I promise!