And again my appologies...

There was another "bug" in the build script for the
distribution which made compiling impossible.
I fixed this and redistributed the dist to the server.

Now the distribution builds very well.

Again sorry, hope things are not getting worse...

Carsten

www.sundn.de                          mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]