Are you using IE, by any chance?  Try Netscape.  If it comes up fine in
Netscape, then read the FAQ entry about IE and PDF.

-Christopher

I have tried all cocoon samples . it generated pdf  format but no data in
it.

Pls explain me the reason

i am using weblogic 5.1

janesh

Wed Jun 13 17:49:39 GMT+05:30 2001:<I>  <ServletContext-General> *.xml:
init (  test-fo.xml)
using renderer  org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping  org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping  org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
building formatting object  tree
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
 [1]
rendering  areas to PDF
writing out PDF
using renderer  org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer ( test2-fo.xml)
using  element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element  mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
building formatting object  tree
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
rendering areas to PDF