Hi !

I am here again !

I have a question, I have a very small application that makes a query to
my database, when I make the request I got the result in other XML
document but in my same page (well y the same browser) the question is,
how can I redirect the results, in order that this results appear in the
URL that I define, is it posiible, ?? how can I do that ?

Please !! help me !!!

Thanks a lot !!!
Gustavo