Kester,

sorry about that.  I wrote that particular document, but I intended it for
the Cocoon 1 site.  It was added to the Cocoon 2 docs, but I didn't say
anything because I thought perhaps it was applicable to both.  (I have no
experience with Cocoon 2.)  It sounds like it isn't a good match for Cocoon
2 at this time.  Perhaps one of the developers could move it over to the
Cocoon 1 site?  Also, I submitted Request and Session logicsheet docs, but
again, they may be only appropriate for Cocoon 1.  Could one of the
developers check and move these if necessary?  Thanks.

If we move to Cocoon 2 and I get some experience with it, I'll be happy to
update those docs for C2, but right now I don't know enough and wouldn't be
able to test the examples on C2.

-Christopher

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]