From: John Waugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 June 2001 15:47
To: Cocoon-Users (E-mail)
Subject: Extending C2

Hi,
If I wanted to extend cocoon2 to add ldap support, where would I start?
I looked at the SQLTransformer, and can see how it's setup and takes sax events and generates others, etc... but I can't make the mental leap to writing an XSP page and the SAX events coming into the transformer (getting stuck somewhere near XSP being translated into Java classes and exectued).

cheers
John