At 05:58 PM 6/28/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>applikation which deals with a lot of forms of business oriented data which
>is provided by ejb's from a web app server like jboss or weblogic.
>We have the forms for order processing, masterdata handling etc. We need a
>lot of input fields, field checking against dynamic data, changing
>navigation between pages.

I don't know of any public projects that are using cocoon in the manner in
which you describe, but my company is using C2 as the basis for our
applications, and there are others in this group that are doing the same.
-pete

--
peter royal -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
managing partners, inc. -> http://www.managingpartners.com