I'm working with C1, but I think XSP works the same way in C2:
XSP pages are compiled if
        - the java file doesn't exist
        - the XML file is newer than the java file
So, if you want to "precompile" XML files, you'll have to send a request for
those files to your web server.
I guess there are many way to achieve this by programming, but a quick way
could be to use an off-line navigating tool (wget, teleport pro, or
whatever) to request *.xml files
Have fun,
Olivier