IMHO, it looks like a javascript problem here. Both Netscape and IE have
their problems with javascript. The "Resource Not Found" error is something
I've seen in Netscape browsers before when they open javascript
that-Netscape-wasn't-meant-to-view. I'm not familiar with how Cocoon 2 does
browser version detection (is that in a FAQ somewhere?).

Karl Hallowell                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]