> I'm trying to find a class/method (possibly xalan) that will take an
> org.w3c.dom.Document as an arg which will include an <?xml:stylesheet?>
> processing instruction and have an ouput of html.  I need to have this
> done on the fly without the xml doc saved in a directory....any
> suggestions??

Of course Xalan can do this. See Xalan documentation at
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j
You can run Xalan processor either from command line or programmaticaly and
specify the source and styelsheet. You can additionally define some params
for transformations.

Best regards,

Konstantin Piroumian
Software engineer