Hi,

We are using Tomcat 3.2.1 and Cocoon 1.8.2 and are writing an XSP logic sheet - the functionality works well except for one aspect. We are deploying our application using a WAR file that is dropped into the Tomcat webapps directory. According to the documentation, Tomcat expands the WAR (it does) and should automatically add the /lib and /classes folders to the CLASSPATH for that webapp.

Our problem is that Cocoon is not picking up the JAR file containing the XSP XSL files (located in the .../webapps/<ourapp>/lib directory).

I know that this sounds like a Tomcat issue, but has anyone managed to deploy a Cocoon app from a single WAR - without requiring user specified CLASSPATH entries, etc. We're aiming for a minimal configuration installation and this would be really nice. An intersting point is that Cocoon can locate our custom Java classes from a different JAR in the same directory, but can't find the XSL files.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated,
Adrian