Hi again - I'm now trying to get my stylesheets and JS files back into
my HTMS output from Cocoon. To do this, I have specified a <link> tag in
the <head> section of my XSL, just like I did with Cocoon 1.8.2. Problem
is, cocoon2 tries to interpret the href in some unknown way. I've tried
various things, looked through all the samples and still can't find a
way for Cocoon to let the damn stylesheet through to the browser.

I have tried giving the stylesheet a symbolic name, thus:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="test-style"/>

And then defined "test-style" in the sitemap to point to the exact file:

<map:match pattern="test-style">
   <map:read src="test/style.css" mime-type="text/css"/>
</map:match>

The error I get is that the system can't find the file named
"test-style.xml".

So, obviously, Cocoon2 does not refer back to the stylesheet to resolve
"test-style" - it simply assumes that "test-style" must be an XML file.
Doesn't make sense to me - hope someone can elucidate further for me.

Thanks in advance.

Lajos Moczar
galatea.com