That's realy nice, but I have still the Problem that the stylesheet
depends on the request parameters, but they are not available!
Is it a bug, not the way it should work or my mistake?

I did the following (from my sitemap):

   <map:match pattern="test.xsl">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="stylesheet.xsp"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>
   <map:match pattern="test.html">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="page.xsp"/>
    <map:transform src="cocoon://test.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

using the latest cocoon2 from the CVS.

The request parameter should be processed in stylesheet.xsp

If somebody know about that, please let me know.
Please help me, Carsten!!

Christoph Gaffga