On 12.Jul.2001 -- 07:35 PM, HALLOWELL,KARL (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:
> My apologies. This was meant to be a Cocoon 2 question.
>

> Karl Hallowell                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Personally, I like writing CodeFactories more than writing the
concrete matchers. But I think it doesn't matter what you do. The
outcome is that code produced by a factory is embedded in the
generated sitemap class while e.g. a matcher class will be used as an
instance of that class.

        Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l