Hi !

I have same problems with the latest version of coocon2.
(But I need that version because of cocoon: url)

When I load my page one, two or three times, there ar no problems.
But if I load the page some more times, press the browsers refresh
butten, say, every 10 sec., after two or three minutes I get an
error that the requested recource could not be found.
(processing time is about 600ms/per page)

After the error (requested page could not be found), no other page could
be found, not the cocoon welcome page or any samples, or the error page.
And the coponent selectors for the hints xsp an so on couldn't be found
either.

What's going wrong with cocoon2 and caching of cocoon: url?

Do you have any ideas, or how can I disable caching for that?

Christoph Gaffga

P.S.: My exception
DEBUG   99540   [cocoon  ] (HttpProcessor[8080][4]): Making URL from
file:///opt/tomcat4-b5/webapps/cocoon/url
DEBUG   99540   [cocoon  ] (HttpProcessor[8080][4]): MRUMemoryStore holding
object in memory. Key: file:/opt/t
WARN    99540   [cocoon  ] (HttpProcessor[8080][4]): Configuration Error:
null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.MRUMemoryStore.checkSeriazable(MRUMemoryS
tore.java:351)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.MRUMemoryStore.free(MRUMemoryStore.java:3
40)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.MRUMemoryStore.hold(MRUMemoryStore.java:2
44)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.MRUMemoryStore.store(MRUMemoryStore.java:
229)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.configur
e(AbstractMarkupLanguag
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(De
faultComponentFactory.j
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentHandler.get(DefaultCom
ponentHandler.java:92)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(Exca
liburComponentSelector.
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.setup(ServerPagesGenerator
.java:153)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.setupPipeline(Ab
stractEventPipeline.jav
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.setup(CachingEven
tPipeline.java:246)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.generateKey(Cachi
ngEventPipeline.java:10
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingS
treamPipeline.java:279)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.urlaubstage.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN3E(sitemap_xmap
.java:546)