JASC have something which can draw SVG, CorelDraw 9 has a pug-in and 10 full
support and the Adobe tools are (apparently) very good at outputting SVG.

The easiest way to generate something which is dynamic when you don't
understand the tech well enough to write it verbatim is to generate a static
version in a drawing package then hand edit the SVG results to add the
dynamic stuff.

Once you have some SVG it's just a matter of outputting it though the
appropriate serializer to convert it to png (svg2png) or jpg (svg2jpeg).
Gif isn't supported due to patents I believe.

John.

of this email.