Thank you for your quick reply.

I know it is not a well-formed XML nor well-formed HTML.
But animation png in
J-Sky(mobile internet service in Japan) requiers to be so.

Therefore I am searching way to generate this tag.
I have tried Java-extension to xsl:stylesheet. Like this,
<xsl:value-of select="test:testfunc()" />
but output of this tag is also escaped.

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:07:52 +0200
Sylvain Wallez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's not a problem about output escaping, but about XML syntax : the
> names of the attributes on an element must be unique !

---
Tetsu Ito(pobox.org.sg)