Hi,

I need also such a batch mode for several uri's. Similar to the book.xml in
stylebook, wich contains all needed parts for the complete documentation.

The generation should be done online or offline.

I need also the generation of a nice pdf document with all the stuff.

Any thoughts? Is the C2 command line interface useful for this?

Regards
        Steffen...