Hi, Any help or pointers would be much appreciated

The Cocoon servlet won't start.

The embedded exception is
org.xml.sax.SAXNotSupportedException:
Property:http://xml.org/sax/properties/lexical-handler

I'm sure I've followed the instructions exactly with a CVS from today.
Tomcat & Apache are running OK and cocoon 1.8 was running on the machine
prior to the attempted upgrade
I have C2 running on Resin-2.0.0/IIS/Ww2K S with no apparent problems
Using SUN JDK 1.3.1
I have searched the archives so apologies if I missed it.
I've kept the error information short in case it's something obvious that
I've missed.

Thanks in advance

Steve

--